Saturday, August 6, 2011

new and unfinished projects



For the longest time the only craft I participated in was cross stitching. Then I found a pattern of a knitted scarf that looked like police line (do not cross) and that lone pattern started me on my trip to where I am now. I am knitting (slowly) and branching out into others, like sewing and quilting. I have completed one lap quilt, one wall hanging and made myself a pair of pajama bottoms. Work takes up a lot of my time and the hour drive to and from work (each way!) also takes up a lot of time. But I try to do what I can.

The knitting above will, I hope, be my first completed pair of knitted socks. If you saw my Flickr favorites, a majority of the pics are knitting related or craft related. I have learned that I need to do more craft work in order to get over the stress that comes from work. (More on this in a later post)

So hopefully I will be able to finish my socks and find some other projects to get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment