Sunday, July 31, 2011

Temp closet

I recently purchased this closet from Amazon and got it put together today in about 30 minutes, the recommended time the instructions said it would take. No special tools were needed, however a rubber mallet would have been nice to have on hand.

My real closet is so cluttered that I've taken to putting storage into my bedroom. What I really need to do is to clean out the closet (AGAIN!) and then I wouldn't have to buy additional storage. Might have to add this as a fall project. What I really need to do is to give away or pitch those items that I do not need or an no longer using. I am such a pack rat that I can't give much away because I can always come up with some reason or another for keeping something. And those somethings begin to add up after time.

No comments:

Post a Comment