Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!




So 2010 has now come and gone and 2011 is here to stay for awhile. I, for one, am thankful.

I finally caught the quilting bug so I may have to sit my knitting aside for a little bit. The quilt on the bottom I made for my niece in Italy living with her MP husband. My very first one.

The single jelly roll (Central Park by Kate Spain for Moda) is for a queen size quilt for myself. I have also ordered two layer cakes in the same pattern and will order the white I need later in the month.

The two jelly rolls (12 Days of Christmas by Kate Spain as well) are for at least three projects, a lap quilt, a table runner and a Christmas tree skirt. I also have 35 fat quarters to go along with it so I'll have to come up with another project or two to use up the fabric.

Hope all of you have a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment